Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share the second edition of my Friday favorites because two of these items are on major sale right now that you cannot pass up.
- One Shoulder Gingham Top– I have been obsessed with one shoulder tops and gingham so far this summer and this top fits both trends perfectly. It is available in 6 colors/patterns.
- Eyelet Lace-Up Espadrilles– Eyelet. Lace-up. Espadrilles. Need I say more? I recently purchased these and cannot wait for them to come in the mail. PS- Everything on Gap’s website is currently 40% off with the code ‘HAPPY’
- Floppy Hat– This hat is perfect for the beach and at a price point we could all agree on. This is a top item on my Belize packing list.
- Stripe OTS Dress– Loft is having a 40% off everything sale right now with the code ‘NEWNOW’ and this dress is currently in my basket waiting to check out. I love the detailing of the tassels and the off the shoulder trend continuing to take off.
- Tassel Earrings– Okay, I rarely wear earrings because of my allergic reactions to (almost) everything but these are too perfect to not buy. They come in 5 colors.
- Straw Tote– If you follow any bloggers on Instagram, you have seen every straw tote available this season but I love the simplicity of this one. You can shop a more affordable version of this tote here.
This weekend I am headed to a cabin on the river and will be spending my entire Saturday floating. Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I truly appreciate it.