Happy Wednesday! We have made it half way through the week or at least that is what I will keep telling myself until I get out of class tonight and have really made it halfway. Today on Lifestyle Cassie, I wanted to share my recent subscription to the FabFitFun box. I have tried subscription boxes in the past and needless to say have been less than impressed. Before buying this box, I read review after review to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into and that I would be able to opt out after the first one if I wasn’t impressed. However, I am happy with the box and already cannot wait to get the summer box in June.
FabFitFun ships four boxes to you seasonally. You can subscribe quarterly for $49.99 or yearly for $179.99. You can shop the FabFitFun box and save $10 when signing up with me here.
FabFitFun Spring 2017 Box
- Gypsy ‘The Boho Beach Roundie’: This roundie is lightweight and perfect to be used at the beach or as a picnic blanket. They measure 62.5 inches which would be perfect for two. I will be bringing this with me on the beach this summer and it is small enough when folded to pack up easily.
- MILLY Zip Pouch: This bag will be perfect for Belize in a couple of months. It is water resistant and holds my phone, sunglasses, and wallet essentials. This is one of my favorite items in the box as I am always on the search for water resistant bags to bring on vacation or even when I am going floating.
- LUV AJ Diamond Kite Crawler Earring Set: These earrings are worth $85 dollars and can be worn as a set or just as studs. They are made from brass with rose gold plating.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set (In Blue Orchid/Like a Virgin): Deborah Lippmann polish is known for not chipping. This set is two minis and was also available in the ‘Shape of My Heart Duet set’ which came with a white and light pink color. I typically get gel or dip on my nails (#GuiltyPleasure) but I suggest this for anyone trying to get a dip look for less!
- Karuna Hydrating & Face Mask Set: Includes four masks in the set. I tested one of these the other night and after wearing it for 20 minutes, I felt refreshed and my face much cleaner before going to bed.
- REALHER Lip Kit (In Deep Nude): This is hands down my favorite item in the box. It came with a Matte Liquid Lipstick, Lip Plumping Gloss, and Lip Liner. I wore this Matte Liquid Lipstick to Foam Fest last Saturday night and it stayed on all night while sampling local beers and foods.
- Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator: This exfoliator is worth $75 and smells like heaven (or minty fresh). I will definitely continue to use this item moving forward.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray: I have not had the opportunity to give this a try but after reading reviews, heard it makes your hair feel softer and should be used sparingly.
- FabFitFun TV: As a FabFitFun subscriber, you get access to a variety of workout videos online. I will definitely use this on days I don’t have time to make it to the gym but still want to get a home workout in.
- Nature’s Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Vitamins: These vitamins are free of lactose, gluten, and artificial sweeteners and let’s be honest, I am always first in line to try a new hair vitamin.
The spring 2017 FabFitFun box is said to be worth over $370 of full sized products. My favorite thing about this subscription is that you have access to exclusive discounts through your account online for every item in the box in case you found some that you will continue to use and support going forward. I will definitely be using the RealHer and the MILLY discount to buy some gifts for my favorite girls heading on vacation with me in June. Overall, I would suggest the FabFitFun box and will continue to stay subscribed for the summer box.
The summer boxes will be shipping in June and while the spring box sold out, you are still available to get the Editor’s Box. Once again, if you would like to subscribe to FabFitFun and save $10 on your first box, please follow the link here.
Thank you so much for stopping by Lifestyle Cassie today, I truly appreciate it.