Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to some vacation for Thanksgiving this week. This weekend was spent celebrating birthdays, going to a Friendsgiving, and watching the Hogs beat Mississippi State! Today I wanted to share a gift guide for your best friend or significant other (hint hint gentleman). Everything on the gift guide today is under $50.
- Philosophy Holiday Gift Set– This Philosophy limited edition holiday set comes with a shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath combo, body lotion, and lip shine. This is the perfect go-to for the girl who runs 24/7 throughout the week and needs a little pampering.
- ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw– Does anybody else keep blankets in every room of their house? Just me, okay. This throw comes in eight colors and is on my wish list for this holiday season now that we have started to see some cooler weather.
- MantraBand– My sweet sweet old roommate Lexi introduced me to Mantrabands on my 24th birthday and I think I need them all now. They are simple, provide positive quotes, and are stackable (my favorite).
- Tassel Floppy Hat– Floppy hats have made a statement on style this fall everywhere and I am obsessed. This is a perfect gift for your girlfriend who can pull off any look or the one who wants to try a new look they’ve never tried before. It’s a nice gift saying you can rock anything girl!
- BP Knit Sweater– I blogged about this sweater last Monday and yall, I am still raving that it is a must-buy for this season. It’s cozy and comes in five colors. I wouldn’t complain if I got three more of these under the tree this holiday season and neither will your bestie.
- Liquid Therapy Wine Glasses– Girl’s night is nothing without gossip, reality television, and wine. This set of 2 stemless wine glasses is definitely being gifted to a couple of my favorite girls this holiday season. (If you’re reading this, act surprised.)
- Faux Fur Pom– I always stock up on little trinkets here and there throughout the holiday season for those last minute ‘Girlsmas’ moments when I have to put together a gift bag of goodies and don’t have the time to run out to the store. Throw a couple of these poms in your cart next time your shopping. They also make great stocking stuffers!
- ‘Maison Holiday’ Travel Tin Candles– This set comes with four Christmas scented candles to warm up your home for 25 hours each. This gift set is meant for your bestie that always spends an extra 15 minutes in Target smelling the latest holiday candles. Guilty!
- Alex & Ani Initial Bracelet– We live a time of monograms and putting your initial on everything we own. At least that’s how it is in my house. This Alex & Ani initial bracelet is perfect for just that and something your best friend could wear every day and think of you.
Thank you for stopping by! I truly appreciate it. This Wednesday I will be making the drive to Tennessee to spend Thanksgiving with some family. What are your plans for this holiday season? Stop back to the blog on Friday and I will be sharing some of my favorite Black Friday Sales!